The following terms and conditions govern all use of the generateprivacypolicy.com website and all content, services and products available through the website, including, but not limited to, the client area (collectively referred to as the Site).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any services. The Site is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Client area account
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your client area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify the Operator of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. The Operator will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Contribution to website
If you leave comments anywhere on the Site, post material to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Site (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- Downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content
- The Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing)
- The Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
By submitting Content to the Operator for inclusion on our Site, you grant the Operator a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content for the purpose of displaying, distributing, promoting, marketing or any other lawful use.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, the Operator has the right (though not the obligation) to, in the Operator's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in the Operator's reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Site to any individual or entity for any reason, in the Operator's sole discretion. The Operator will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid under these circumstances.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Znergy Resource Solutions Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Znergy Resource Solutions Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Znergy Resource Solutions Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Znergy Resource Solutions Inc.'s Internet site, even if Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. or a Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Znergy Resource Solutions Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Znergy Resource Solutions Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Znergy Resource Solutions Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of www.znergy-rs.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.